Saturday, June 24, 2017

Inspire the Arts - Altered Paintbrush

Hello creative gang, welcome back for another Art Anthology DT post. For today's project I created a "grungy rainbow" altered paintbrush. I used Art Anthology's Velvet dimensional paints and the Metal Effects - copper and gold. Love that these are very thick and dimensional, you can literally hold an open bottle upside down and nothing will come out...a little goes a very long way. When lightly applied they are somewhat transparent, which easily allows you to slowly build and control the amount of color needed, especially when using a variety of colors on a small project, like I did here.

I love learning new products as it is always a fun way for me to expand my mind and hopefully find new ways to be creative. For a tutorial, check out the YouTube video posted below and be sure to stop by Art Anthology's blog for more ideas and inspiration from the DT.

Quote ~ "The artist is not a special kind of person; rather each person is a special kind of artist." - Ananda Coomaraswamy

Enjoy...























Have a fun and creative day!!!


No comments: